Me: Thank you for joining me for my blog today!
Mirabelle: It is an absolute pleasure to be here. I am exited for people to get to know me a little bit.
Me: Yes, same! Are you ready?
Mirabelle: Yes, I am completely ready.
- Q: What is your full name? And if you have a nickname, what is it and who addresses you with it?
- A: Mirabelle Evianna Huxx. My family tends to call me Mira most often. My mother used to call me her ‘little bell’ when I was younger. I believe that is the only other name I have ever been referred to.
- Q: Which social class do you belong to?
- A: I am a royal by blood and second in line to the throne, after my cousin Khai.
- Q: Did you have any role models growing up? If so, describe them and why they were your role models.
- A: I have always looked up to my uncle, King Aldrich. My father as well, or at least his accomplishments against the Elven King at the end of the War.
- Q: What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
- A: I do not believe it is an important event in the sense that you mean, but the death of my parents is an event that changed my life significantly.
- Q: What is the most embarrassing event that has happened to you so far?
- A: Oh, I remember a time after Khai was born. My aunt Selyn needed help with him, so I took him from her for a moment to try and sooth him. The moment he was in my arms, he spit up his whole breakfast onto my shoulder and chest. I did not like him so much when he was younger.
Me: Great answers so far. I’m going to dive into some deeper questions now, if you’re up for it.
Mirabelle: Of course I am ready for whatever it is you ask me, I am sure of it.
- Q: Alright, in your opinion, what is the most evil action any human being could do?”
- A: Destroy the lives around them. Now necessarily always in the sense of killing them, but just pushing them down to the point where they would rather be dead than alive.
- Q: Do you have any prejudices? If so, what are they and why do you have these specific prejudices?
- A: I have always feared the Elven race since the War, and that fear has turned into hate for many years now. Not just with me, but many in my Kingdom. It is something I wish to stop feeling, however, and I believe the Elven Prince, Theon, will be what begins the changes we need between our people.
- Q: Who would you die for, or otherwise go to extremes for?
- A: My family. No hesitation there, but I believe I would do so with anyone I love.
- Q: Who would you turn to if you where in desperate need of help?
- A: My uncle Aldrich and aunt Selyn. They have already guided me through the death of my parents and I trust their judgement completely.
Me: Alright, those were some in depth questions. We’re going to finish up with some lighter ones.
Mirabelle: Sounds perfect.
- Q: Are you right or left handed?
- A: Left handed, though I have been taught to duel with both hands.
- Q: What is your hair and eye color?
- A: My hair is a very dark brown, though it tends to look more black. My eyes are mostly grey, with blue around the outer ring.
- Q: Which talent would you most like to have and why?
- A: I have always thought dancing would be wonderful to learn, but it is not something most nobles are allowed to do outside the approved dances for parties and gatherings. Dancers can be seen as very risque outside of nobility.
- Q: Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
- A: I definitely prefer having a plan in place. I like to try and be as prepared as possible.
- Q: What are your pet peeves?
- I do not enjoy those who chew their food loudly. It is an awful sound, though I understand for some it cannot to helped. I still do not like it, either way.
- Q: Last question. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your life?
- A: I am not sure of an exact goal, but my hope is to live my life in a way that, when Xadona welcomes me into the after life, when I see my parents again, my father will tell me his is proud of me.
Me: Well, thank you for your honest answers! This was a great interview.
Mirabelle: It was. I hope that one day people will be able to read my story.
Me: You and me both!
Thank you all for reading! If you enjoyed getting to know one of my characters, please let me know by leaving a comment below. This was a lot of fun to do, and definitely pushed me in getting into the mind of Mirabelle. If you want more character interviews, let me know!
My socials and my Patreon are all linked at the top of the page. I’d love to get to know more people, so give me a follow! And if you want to read more, subscribe down below! I hope you all have a great day.
Thanks again for reading!